Monday 27 September 2010

updates

This is just a quick post to tell you about some of the other updates I have been putting on the site over the last few weeks.  If you look to the left-hand side of your screen you should see a number of pages that are situated on this site which contain lots of useful bits of information.

These pages include one that looks at the use of numbers within revelation and the importance of understanding there meaning and why John is using them. Another page looks at the beatitudes of revelation and finally there is a page that gives background information to the locations of Patmos where John had his vision and to that of the 7 churches that he writes to.

These pages are all works in progress and I will update them as I get time or when I find something new I feel is worthy of mention.  So, while I compose the next full post on revelation why not browse these pages and see what things you can find out about.

No comments:

Post a Comment